Who we are
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The business may collect the following data, depending on your interaction with our services:
• Your name
• Your email address
• Your IP address
• Your telephone number
• Information regarding your motivation for using this service
How do we collect your data
You directly provide the business with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Voluntarily complete a contact form.
• Contact us via email.
The company collects your personal data in order to
• Respond to your enquiry where necessary as you have consented for us to contact you.
• Contact you with details of our services that you may have a legitimate interest in.
• Facilitate the delivery of our contractual obligations to you.
• Evaluate your interaction with our services for the purposes of improvement and product development.
What are your data protection rights?
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions. You can do so here.
• The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have 30 days to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us here.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer. When you visit our websites or use our mobile app, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology For further information on what cookies are visit allaboutcookies.org.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Used by Google Analytics, whose services we use to monitor and track the performance of this website and your interaction with it. Used to throttle request rate.
The cookie is set by Google Analytics and is deleted when the user closes the browser. The cookie is not used by ga.js. The cookie is used to enable interoperability with urchin.js which is an older version of Google analytics and used in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine new sessions/visits.
This cookie is set by Google analytics and is used to store the traffic source or campaign through which the visitor reached your site.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
Any users that complete the contact form on this website will have the data they consent to share stored on the secure email servers of our data processor, Microsoft, for a period of five years, after which they will be automatically deleted.
Changes to this policy
Email us here.
Call us at:
Or write to us:
Contacting The Relevant Authority
If if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.